All-On-Four Dental Implants
Missing all or most of your teeth not only makes it difficult to eat, drink, and speak normally, it also changes a person’s appearance and can take a significant toll on a person’s confidence. While dentures have been a long-standing option for individuals with missing teeth, they’re not an ideal solution, as they can be uncomfortable, unstable, and difficult to get used to. With All-on-Four dental implants, Cardinal Dental patients can enjoy having a full set of teeth that look and feel like their own.
What Are All-On-Four Dental Implants?
All-on-Four dental implants are a solution designed to replace an entire row of missing teeth with a full denture permanently affixed to four strategically placed dental implants.
Why Choose All-on-Four Dental Implants?
All-on-Four dental implants look natural, feel natural, and won’t slip around like dentures. They’re permanently fixed in the mouth, which means there’s no need for messy adhesive creams, and they won’t cause blisters or sores. Plus, just like caring for natural teeth, maintaining All-on-Four dental implants is easy.
Additional Dental Implant Options Available at Cardinal Dental
In addition to All-on-4 dental implants, we also offer patients flexibility with individual implants, All-on-6, and All-on-8 implant options. We also provide patients with the convenience of receiving same-day dental implants, which reduces the number of dental visits you’ll need to complete the dental implant process.
Dr. Michels assesses each patient individually to help them determine the best treatment options for them.
All-on-Four Dental Implants Cost
All-on-Four dental implants are less expensive (and less invasive) than replacing each of a patient’s teeth with its own individual implant. The actual cost will vary based on the amount of work the individual needs and the patient’s dental plan. Our office staff can work with your insurance company to help you determine how much All-on-4 implants will cost you prior to treatment.
Are All-On-Four Dental Implants Right for Me?
All-on-4 dental implants are a wonderful treatment option for many patients, but not everyone is a candidate.
- We recommend All-on-Four implants for patients who are missing all or most of either or both their upper and lower arch of teeth.
- Candidates for All-on-Four dental implants must have generally good oral health, as periodontal disease can complicate the healing process and affect the stability of a patient’s dental implants.
- In order to receive implants, a patient’s jawbone must have enough height and width to support the artificial roots.
- Patients also must be healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure under general anesthesia.
- Patients must not have any medical conditions or habits, such as tobacco use, that will hinder the healing process.
To find out whether All-on-4 is the best treatment option to replace your missing teeth, we recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Paul Michels. Our dentist will perform a complete evaluation of your teeth, jawbone structure, and dental history to help you determine the right smile restoration options for you. We welcome you to contact our office to schedule an appointment today.