Dental implants have become one of the most commonly and highly recommended methods for replacing missing teeth because, once in place, they’re the most comfortable and natural-feeling type of replacement. Dental implant success depends greatly on good oral hygiene before, during, and after placement. Caring for your dental implants properly will ensure they can last you a lifetime.
Category: Dental Implant Care
- Mind the Gap: Your Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Are You a Candidate for a Dental Implant?
- Dental Phobia? Find Out How Sedation Dentistry Can Help
- It's a New Year, Why Not Resolve to Get a Better Smile?
- Experience the Power of Smiling to Improve Your Health and Happiness
- How to Take Care of Dental Implants