If the thought of plopping down in a dentist’s chair sends chills down your spine and makes you tense up with fear, you’re not alone. Surveys estimate that between 13% and 24% of adults fear of going to the dentist. Many people with this fear would rather suffer with a toothache or severe oral infection than visit the dentist for treatment, and many who fear going to the dentist also choose to live with aesthetic imperfections that could easily be corrected with simple cosmetic dentistry services.
Category: Dental Phobia
- Mind the Gap: Your Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Are You a Candidate for a Dental Implant?
- Dental Phobia? Find Out How Sedation Dentistry Can Help
- It's a New Year, Why Not Resolve to Get a Better Smile?
- Experience the Power of Smiling to Improve Your Health and Happiness
- How to Take Care of Dental Implants