When you hear the word “veneer,” you might think of a decorative, thin wooden covering that’s used to cover courser, less attractive surfaces. The veneers used in dentistry are thin covers, but they’re not made of wood.
Category: Dental Veneers
- Mind the Gap: Your Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Are You a Candidate for a Dental Implant?
- Dental Phobia? Find Out How Sedation Dentistry Can Help
- It's a New Year, Why Not Resolve to Get a Better Smile?
- Experience the Power of Smiling to Improve Your Health and Happiness
- How to Take Care of Dental Implants