Regular brushing and flossing can protect the health of your heart by protecting the health of your gums. Although the heart and gums might seem like unrelated parts of the body, more and more research has demonstrated that the health of the cardiovascular system and a person’s gums are actually closely correlated.
Category: Gum Disease
- Mind the Gap: Your Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Are You a Candidate for a Dental Implant?
- Dental Phobia? Find Out How Sedation Dentistry Can Help
- It's a New Year, Why Not Resolve to Get a Better Smile?
- Experience the Power of Smiling to Improve Your Health and Happiness
- How to Take Care of Dental Implants