People tend to think of smiling as a sort of symptom of happiness, but the neuromuscular connection between the muscles that make us smile and our brains is actually much stronger than that. In fact, the simple act of smiling — whether you do so while feeling happy or not — has the power to affect your entire being, making you feel happier, improving your health, and also making those around you feel great, too!
- Mind the Gap: Your Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Are You a Candidate for a Dental Implant?
- Dental Phobia? Find Out How Sedation Dentistry Can Help
- It's a New Year, Why Not Resolve to Get a Better Smile?
- Experience the Power of Smiling to Improve Your Health and Happiness
- How to Take Care of Dental Implants