Celebrate Office Manager Appreciation Month With Us
September is Office Manager Appreciation Month. At Cardinal Dental, we like to celebrate by showing how much we appreciate our office managers and office staff. Additionally, we like to use the month to remind everyone how invaluable these members of our team are to every aspect of our practice’s success and patient experience.
How Our Office Manager and Front Office Staff Help to Complete Your Dental Care Experience
When it comes to a dental office, the dentist, dental hygienists, and dental assistants get a lot of attention and, frankly, a lot of credit for the care our patients receive and the total patient experience. However, there’s a whole other part of our team that we couldn’t be a dental practice without – our practice manager and front office team members.
These members of our staff are responsible for:
- Your Warm Office Welcome – Without these team members there wouldn’t be anyone here to greet you and check you in for your appointment when you visit our office.
- Patient Inquiries and Appointment Scheduling – These team members are responsible for answering our phones and online inquiries, in addition to ensuring everyone’s appointments are scheduled properly.
- Insurance Claims and Billing – These team members help file insurance claims for our patients, answer questions about billing and payments, and more.
- Patient Records – They help us keep all of our patients’ records up-to-date and organized, while also assisting us with forwarding essential information to specialists and collecting patient records from referring doctors or previous dentists.
- Keeping the Lights on and Everything Buzzing Along – Without our practice manager and front of office staff, our practice wouldn’t run. These team members are responsible for everything that makes the practice tick and provides the support our dentist and dental assistants need to do their jobs thoroughly, accurately, and efficiently.
Tell Our Office Managers How Much You Appreciate Them at Your Next Visit
We’re extending a special thank you and heartfelt “we couldn’t do it without you” to our practice manager, Xochitl E., and our front office team members, Natalia N. and Irene G. Thank you for everything you do to welcome our patients, assist them with their billing and scheduling questions, and for keeping all of the back-office, invaluable parts of our practice up and running smoothly.
Next time you’re at Cardinal Dental for a dental checkup and cleaning or other treatment, we encourage you to let all of our team members know how much you appreciate the part they play in your whole dental care experience.
P.S. To our patients, we appreciate you, too!